Monday, July 2, 2012

for Kate and her family

spent a wonderful weekend with some of the dearest people....while i was celebrating life with family and a wedding i found out that my dear friend from graduate school Kate's mother passed away. She was battling cancer and lost the fight...i have been thinking of her and her family who have always been so kind to me since and now that the wedding is over i needed to give her a shout out and a few photos. 

 I love you Kate and am always here for you. 
                                                                 kate and myself on at graduation


Kate on the lawn by the red cedar

Kate getting coffee in GR 


in the hay


these are some of the few photos I have with Kate's mom in them. She is such a wonderful lady i will miss her.

the group after graduation. I really wish I could have a cup of tea with your mom Kate. She is missed but i know her spirit is around us all and she has been blessed to have you and your family with her and will continue to be blessed by all the wonderful things you are doing. Sending all my love to the Withers family!
I leave you Kate with part of the Abraham quote that was sent out the day of your mothers passing...it seemed only too fitting! 

 "You're the parent. You got here first. You prepared a platform that I am leaping off from — and my leap will be beyond anything that you have ever known."

                                                                  I know you will live up to it!
                                                                               I love you!!!!

No comments: