Sunday, July 1, 2012

post wedding THROWBACK

oh man its the morning after the wedding and if you havent noticed a second theme to my pictures well then you probably too partied-over like myself or you are not Clare :P I am going back in time of our friendship and i have now made it WAY back to high school. To highlight this time I have compiled some pictures of myself, Clare and Nicole. Was so glad to see Nicole and Clare for Clares wedding, as i recover I am reflecting on how lucky I am to have met them and be a part of their distant lives! Love you both !

                      fountain fairies for LIFE! i cant believe we took all these fountain photos :)


 my absolute favorite people ever! So many pictures were taken in cars....look at how young you looK!


WOW. we were so dorky with our midsummer shirts and matching AE shorts. This is before we all had the braids in our hair. too fun

                                      clare and i on the beach in GH. Man we look so flipping young.


this remains my favorite photo from the trip. here we are all looking out into the gorgeous lake thinking and contemplating. I am so glad i got to spend time standing with both of you again as we venture on to new experiences in our lives! XOXO.

1 comment:

Clare said...

OMG these are all amazing!!! thank you so much rachel! my life, my wedding, nothing would be the same without your friendship in my life! I love you!!! Fountain Fairies 4eva!!!!!!! :D